Corpus Christi KIDS CLUB
Kids Club is one of the greatest benefits of having a family membership at the Corpus Christi Athletic Club!
For Kids Club Questions and Reservations, please call:
361-992-7100 ext. 1136
Our Kids Club is designed for kids to have fun while Moms and Dads are getting their workouts. We allow children ages 6 months to 12 years to enjoy our Kids Club area (Children 13 years and older are not permitted to stay in Kids Club). Reservations are required for infants ages 6 months to 18 months. For the safety of your child, once a child reaches the age of 18 months, an evaluation is required of the child to be certain that one-on-one care is no longer required. At 18 months of age, if it is determined that a reservation is no longer needed, your child may stay in our Kids Club up to 2 hours per day. Children ages 18 months to 12 years have many different activities they can participate in including our Sportwall, fitness inspired games, crafts and many more fun activities. Our outdoor playground area is also utilized for active fun
KIDS CLUB HOURS
REQUIREMENTS FOR ADMISSION
NO children with any illness will be allowed in Kids Club.
If your child is experiencing any of the following symptoms please refrain from bringing them to prevent the risk of spreading illness to others:
- If the child has a runny nose, the drainage must be clear (any color in the sinus drainage indicates possible infection). Children with colored drainage will not be admitted without a release from a doctor.
- If the child has/had diarrhea or has vomited within the last 24 hours.
- If the child has a fever (including a low-grade fever).
- If the child appears to have red, itchy eyes (possible pink eye).
Kids Club Rules
- Children must be dropped off and picked up by an adult (18 years of age or older).
- The parent or qualified party who signs the child in is the only person allowed to sign them out, unless otherwise noted (Identification will be required).
- Parents or qualified party must remain on CCAC property while the child is in Kids Club. We CANNOT keep any child in our care if the parent or guardian is not on CCAC premises.
- Adults cannot enter beyond the check-in desk (Except to assist with toileting/changing a soiled diaper).
- Children over 12 years of age will not be admitted to Kids Club.
- If a child cries for more than 15 minutes or continuously presents negative behavior, the parent or guardian will be contacted to pick the child up. This is for the comfort of the child.
- Bullying of any kind will not be tolerated.
- Electronic devices are not permitted.
- If your child is ill, please keep them at home.
- We are not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
- Food is not permitted in Kid’s Club.
- All children must be dropped off and picked up at the Kids Club Entrance.
- For safety purposes children and guardians must have a current Member profile picture.
Morning: Monday – Friday, appointments begin at 9:00am. The last morning appointment time begins at 12:15pm.
Evening: Monday – Friday appointments begin at 4pm. The last evening appointment time begins at 6:45pm.
Saturday: Appointments begin at 8:00am. The last Saturday appointment begins is 12:15pm.
Sunday: Appointments begin at 11:45am. The last Sunday appointment begins at 1:45pm.
- Able to walk unassisted (without wobbling or falling repeatedly).
Follow simple verbal commands.
- Able to play among children ages 18 months – 4 years old.
- Does not demand to be held frequently and does not need constant one on one assistance.
*Children who have passed the evaluation through 12 years of age are able to attend Kids Club during business hours without an appointment for a duration of 2 hours within a 24 hour period.*
Children in diapers are welcome in Kids Club; however, the parent will be paged/called to Kids Club to change soiled diapers.
All appointments must be scheduled 24 hours in advance. Appointments are required until staff observes the child no longer requires one-on-one care.
AFTER HOURS KID CARE
After hours care is exclusively for members of the Corpus Christi Athletic Club. It is a low-cost, appointment based service designed to allow parents to take full advantage of the club’s amenities at their convenience.
• After Hours Kids Care is by appointment only.
• All appointments must be made 24 hours in advance.
• Children will have a choice of selected activities to enjoy.
• Cancellations must be made at least 1 hour in advance
For more information or to answer any questions:
Please contact Kim Tamez at 361-992-7100 ext. 1254 or firstname.lastname@example.org