My interest in fitness began in my childhood, practicing martial arts and playing multiple sports. I’ve always enjoyed helping others, and love seeing the progress that individuals make through my guidance. I currently keep myself active by competing in Mixed Martial Arts and running Obstacle Fun Runs with clients. I plan on expanding my knowledge and obtaining a few more certifications to educate my future and current clients so that they will be able to maintain a healthy lifestyle.
Working out Is about being a better you. Doing more than you were able to do yesterday, last week, last year.
• Studied Exercise Science at Lindenwood University-Belleville
• ACE Certified Personal Trainer
• ACE Fitness Nutrition Specialist
• ACE Youth Fitness Specialist
• Weight Loss
• Fun Exercise Programs for Kid
• Nutritional Education
• Teen Balance & Movement Training
• Strength & Conditioning
• Endurance Training