Kids Club is one of the greatest benefits of having a family membership at the Corpus Christi Athletic Club!
Our Kids Club is designed for kids to have fun while Mom and Dads are getting their workouts. We allow children ages 6 months to 12 years to enjoy our Kids Club area. Children ages 6 months to 18 months are accepted with reservation for one hour per day during both morning & evening hours. For the safety of your child, once a child reaches the age of 18 months we are required to do an evaluation of the child to be certain that individual care is no longer required.
At 19 months of age, if it is determined that reservation is no longer needed, then your child may stay in our Kids Club up to 2 hours per day.
Children ages 19 months to 12 years have many different activities they can participate in including Sportwall, fitness inspired games, gym time and many more fun activities. Our playground area is also in high demand with the children.
Children are supervised during all activities during Kid's Club hours.
REQUIREMENTS FOR ADMISSION
•18 Months- Your child is required to complete the following criteria for 1 hours to join the toddler level activities.
·Able to walk unassisted (without wobbling or falling repeatedly).
·Follow verbal commands.
·Able to play among children ages 18 months - 4 years old.
·Does not demand to be held frequently and does not need constant one on one assistance.
•Diapered Children- Children in diapers are welcome in Kid’s Club; however, the parent will be paged/called to Kid’s Club to change soiled diapers.
*Children who have passed the evaluation through age 12 years of age are able to attend Kid’s Club during business hours without an appointment for a duration of 2 hours within a 24 hour period.*
Children with special needs under 2 years of age will be required to follow the infant policy. For the safety of the child, appointments must be made in advance and not exceed 1 hour. Appointments for children with special needs 2-12 years of age can be scheduled for up to 2 hours. All appointments must be scheduled 24 hours in advance. Appointments are required until staff observes the child no longer requires one on one care.
•Infants- infants (beginning at 6 months) are accepted during morning and evening shifts by appointment only. Appointments are for 1 hour and can be made up to 24 hours in advance. (Exception for personal training clients who have agreed to a set schedule with their trainer).
•Morning: Monday - Friday, appointments begin at 8am. The last morning appointment time begins at 12:15pm.
•Evening: Monday - Thursday appointments begin at 4pm. The last evening appointment time begins at 7pm.
•Saturday: Appointments begin at 9:00am. The last Saturday appointment begins is 12:15pm.
•Sunday: Appointments begin at 11:45pm. The last Sunday appointment begins at 2:45pm.
•Illness Guidelines: NO children with any illness will be allowed in Kid’s Club. If your child is experiencing any of the following symptoms please refrain from bringing them to prevent the risk of spreading illness to others.
·If the child has a runny nose, the drainage must be clear (any color in the sinus drainage indicates possible infection). Children with colored drainage will not be admitted without a release from a doctor.
·If the child has/had diarrhea or has vomited within the last 24 hours.
·If the child has a fever (including a low-grade fever).
·If the child appears to have red, itchy eyes (possible pink eye).
Kid’s Club Rules
1. Children must be dropped off and picked up by an adult (18 years of age or older).
2. The parent or qualified party who signs the child in is the only person allowed to sign them out, unless otherwise noted (Identification will be required).
3. Parents or qualified party must remain on CCAC property while the child is in Kid’s Club. We CANNOT keep any child in our care if the parent or guardian is not on CCAC premises.
4. Adults cannot enter beyond the check-in desk (Except to assist with toileting/changing a soiled diaper).
5. Children over 12 years of age will not be admitted to Kid’s Club.
6. If a child cries for more than 15 minutes or continuously presents negative behavior, the parent or guardian will be contacted to pick the child up. This is for the comfort of the child.
7. Bullying of any kind will not be tolerated.
8. Electronic devices are not permitted.
9. Fidget spinners are not allowed due to the choking hazard.
10. We are not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
11. Food is not permitted in Kid’s Club.
12. All children must be dropped off and picked up at the Kid’s Club Entrance.
AFTER HOURS KID CARE
After hours care is exclusively for members of the Corpus Christi Athletic Club. It is a low-cost, appointment based service designed to allow parents to take full advantages f the clubs amenities at their convenience.
• After Hours Kids Care is by appointment only.
• All appointments must be made 24 in advance.
• Children will have a choice of selected activities to enjoy.
• Cancellations must be made 1 hour in advance.
Mon-Thur: 1:30pm - 3:30pm
8:15pm - 10:15pm
Friday: 1:30pm - 9:15pm
Saturday: 1:30pm - 6:45pm
Sunday: 8:00am - 11:00am
4:00pm - 6:45pm
To make a reservation contact:
KIDS CLUB HOURS
Monday - Thursday
7:50am - 1:30pm
4:00pm - 8:15pm
Friday & Saturday
7:50am - 1:30pm
11:45am - 4:00pm
Kid's Club Questions:
361-992-7100 ext. 1136